Canada’s leading polyethylene film continues to provide greenhouse cucumber growers with
No “splits” micro-perforated cucumber shrink film designed to extends firmness and freshness of long English cucumbers.
More then just protection for greenhouse cucumbers naturally thin skin. This
thin micro-perforated “second skin” that can help minimize moisture loss and extend shelf life by several days.
More Details Below:
FLAVOR-GUARD® Engineered Cucumber Shrink Film Advantages:
• Helps protect greenhouse cucumbers, that naturally have a very thin skin that is susceptible
to water loss and softening of harvested fruit.
• Extends firmness and freshness of fruit.
• Flavor-Guard® shrink films acts as a ultra thin micro-perforated “second skin” that can
help minimize moisture loss and extend shelf life by several days.
• Also useful as a display wrap and also provides protection from dust and contamination.
• Provides excellent film strength and superior machinability and sealability . No “splits”
• Exceptional high gloss & clarity for presentation , makes your cucumbers the best.
• Works exceptionally well in high speed packaging lines. Tight, smooth shrink every time.
• Prolongs storage life of fruit and maintains quality of fruit.
• Allows flavor to be “contained” in fruit.
• Extended-a-roll™ rolls available, allowing you to make significantly fewer roll changes on
your equipment, resulting in labor savings.
• Stock sizes and gauges available.
• Available in plain and printed format.
Call our HACCP certified facility for a sample. Experience excellent film strength, superior machine-ability seal ability, high gloss & clarity for presentation.
Greenhouse Depot Inc.